Sunday, June 7, 2009

I dont wanna work, I just wanna bang on these drums all day...


So, this week I have been learning a lot in the scripture. Last night I just stopped doing whatever I was doing because I felt that God was clearly speaking to me by saying, "I want a relationship with you, not a time slot." Wow that hit hard. It was a good hit too. When I woke up this morning, I felt like I had a real relationship with Him again. So awesome! Thank you Father for filling me.

Well This week I saw Star Trek ( Awesome ) and I just got back from the movie Blood ( haha ). I also just came back from a Deb Fung Concert. She is an Australian born Chinese female christian artist. She is pretty good. I enjoyed her lyrics.

I am learning a lot like I said. Humility is key. I am a Nobody, and I like it that way! So good to know that I am not in charge.

Life here is pretty good. Though at times I feel like I have nothing to show for this trip, I am realizing that life is not a checklist of things I have to do to please God. Life is so much more. Its a relationship. Sometimes I fail and don't obey, but thankfully there is grace. Does that mean I can go do whatever I want and get away with it; no. However, I am finding that Father has changed me so much through this trip! I have learned a lot about who I am, and a lot about who He is.

Also - Kudos to Paige for graduating! I am so proud of you and I knew you could do it!

Love you guys,

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. new music, yay! I will have to look her up sometime. my friend was letting me listen to her ipod and she had some Hillsong stuff, but it was in Romanian. go figure?

    ReplyDelete