Monday, June 22, 2009

5 out of 6


Wow, so a month from today I will be back in America. Crazy to think about! its hard to imagine actually! I can't believe it has been 5 months already! it seems just like yesterday that I got here. I was such a young child then, but now I am a grown man. haha ok, so maybe not, but I have learned a lot since being here. I have gone through a lot of scriptures here (sadly, I am a month behind on journals - so tomorrow sounds like a good day to write them all haha.) Anyway I am hoping you guys are having a great summer! I am. I am hanging out with friends, playing halo, working out, doing video projects, and so much more. For those of you who don't know, my partner Tommie is gone. He had visa trouble and was moved to another city in another place. So I am all alone in the big city and have a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment to myself. Kinda gets lonely and quite at times, but I have been playing a lot of guitar lately.

So those of you who actually read this, I want to thank you. I appreciate your following of my blog. I don't know who all reads it, so if you are reading this, then I love you very much. You are a faithful friend ha.

I do have 1 request from you guys. Please pray for me. I have 2 huge decisions coming up within the next month. they kinda depend on each other as well so, if one falls through, the other will actually be possible. As in, if oporrtunity #1 opens a door way to something, then opportunity #2 will be closed. I REALLY NEED PRAYER ON THIS ONE. IT IS A BIG DECISION! I need you to be praying for me and I know you don't know what to pray for, but I will just say I have 2 decisions to make soon, and I have been praying about them a lot lately.

pray for me,

love you

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment