Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who am I ?


I am not worthy to even mention the name of Christ. Why He chooses to love me and use me is still a mystery to me. I know a few things about this life; I will fail on my own, and HE is always faithful. WHen I try and add these things up logically - it does not make sense. Thankfully We have a great equation on our side!

My sin + disobedience + lack of passion ..... should equal = Wrath, death, and no hope

however

there is an AMAZING extra to that equation

My sin + disobedience + lack of compassion + Jesus sacrifice = Love, forgiveness, redemption, and mercy

Awesome - THERE IS MORE TO READ AFTER THE PICTURE....

Anyway This weekend with Tim Hughes was amazing! I loved hearing him sing and getting involved in worship! Good stuff! Things here are up and down, as most of life is. I never can seem to get "it" right. Thankfully there is forgiveness. Today I was told to move all of my stuff out of my "office" because it was needed for something else. HA - for those of you who dont know - I moved a computer into a small CLOSET sized room in the office so that I could have a place to study the word, work on stuff, and email. I was told today that it was going to be used again now that I am in there... lol - gotta love it when you pray in the morning that God would keep you humble.... lol now I am moved into my supervisors office - He is on vacation - can't wait to see his face when he returns to see me at his desk hahaha. Anyway I LONG for your prayers and I want to hear from you ! I want to know that this blog is being viewed. haha so feedback would be great!

much love

andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment